Ski on the Hauser-Kaibling
The perfect start to pure skiing pleasure: The Hauser Kaibling with its parking guarantee offers the ideal first step into the Schladming 4-mountain ski complex. For the second time the recently redesigned ski mountain has received the “Best Ski Area in Europe 2013” award, impressing with its guarantee of snow, perfectly groomed pistes and 14 cosy mountain lodges – all serviced. You will enjoy a breathtaking panorama from the highest point of the Schladming 4-mountain ski complex at 2,015 metres. The “Pleasure Island” with free WLAN invites you to relax before and after the loveliest runs.
- European ski area test winner 2013 & 2010, Styrian pistes stamp of quality
- 2 valley runs, directly from and to the car parks
- Pinnacle of pleasure at 2,015 metres – the highest point of the Schladming 4-mountain ski complex
- Unique Pleasure Island with 360 degree panorama loungers
- Audi children’s ski area in the Kaiblingalm
On the Hauser Kaibling your day’s skiing becomes a real pleasure.
Services from A-Z
The mountain restaurant 'Berggasthof Scharfetter' is located right beside the top station of the Schladming-Tauern gondola lift. You can eiter choose the cosy mountain restaurant for food, or the 'Umbrella-bar" and enjoy a tasty titbit prepared in the giant pan.
Overnight stay on the mountain
Also, the 'Berggasthof Scharfetter' offers the possibility for overnight stays, according to the slogan: Feel good and be spoiled in a relaxing and individual atmosphere, in a holiday region high above the everyday life!
- Styrian 'Kasnockerl' (Cheese spaetzle)
- Kaiblinger Hüttengröstl (savoury traditional dish)
- Kaiserschmarrn mit Zwetschkenröster (Austrian style pancake with stewed plums)
- Traditional dishes prepared in the giant pan at the Umbrella bar.
The tip for cosiness: the ski hut convinces with youthful touch, culinary delights, and friendly service.
Alpine gastronomy, selected wines, and great service await you when taking a break from skiing on the Hauser Kaibling.
Ski- and Wine Enjoyment Week von 10.-17.03.2018
At saturday, the 17th of march at the Du & I Alm will await you a "Schnapps" tasting. Moreover, there will be offered the whole week:
Snow & Beef
Specialities from Cult beef
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
Don't miss out the local dishes at the Du & I Alm:
- Beef brawn on lamb's lettuce and pumpkin seed vinaigrette
- Pancake filled with spinach, sheep cheese and green salad
- Fried beef and onions in gravy with butter quenelles and bacon beans
- Lukewarm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream
'Harrys Lärchenpavillion' il located in the Kaiblingalm area, at the "Alm 6er" chairlift. The friendly team awaits you!
- Homemade Pizzas
- Terrace BBQ
- Styrian Cheese bread (grey cheese from teh Ennstal valley)
- Styrian 'Spreckbrot'.
The 'Bergschlössl' is the Hauser Kaibling sun-courner and has many sun loungers to bark in the sun!
- "Steirer-Jaus´n" with cheese sausage wrapped in bread dough
- Homemade apple or cheese strudel
- Every day 'Happy Hour' from 14:00 to 15:00 h.
The 'Gondlstüberl' is located right beside the top station of the Hauser Kaibling 8seater gondola lift.
- Styrian 'soup-pot' with beef, carrots, and noodles
- Roast porc with dumpling and salad, Grandma's apple strudel with whipped cream
We offer a set menu every day (Soup and main course with salad) for € 9,90!
VIP Heli-Ski in the Hauser Kaibling ski resort
We will pick you up by helicoper directly at your company, private home, or national or international airport and fly you non-stop up to the top of the Hauser Kaibling at an altitude of 2.015 metres in just a few minutes!
Little time is spent and ultimate fun and pleasure is guaranteed, and you experice the unique impressive winter scenery in the mountains. We help you to make your individual VIP heli-ski arrangement come true and assist you with anything your heart desires.
Our VIP-helicoperts, professional ski guides, ski and safety gear, luxury culinary treats and lift tickets are available.opening times: Winter
Daniel Mairamhof, the innkeeper, has wholeheartedly specialised on local produce and selected wines. Hence, it is for a good reason that the hut 'Krummholzhütte' has become Austria's '1. Genusshütte' and it has been presented the award "Europe's most popular ski hut 2013 & 2011".
Many celebrity guests come together here, as, for instance, for the event "Schneegenuss mit Haubenkoch Johann Lafer!" (delicacies with top chef Johann Laferl) or for the shooting of Hansi Hinterseer's "Wintertraum in Schladming"!
Dreaming at 1.800 metres above sea level
At the "Krummholzhütte', you can also stay overnight!
- Ennstal valley bread soup - seved in a jar
- Roast Lamb (Hauser Kaibling Alpine lamb) with vegetables and potatoes
- Best 'Kaiserschmarr'n' with apple sauce! (Austrian style pancake)
- Typical drink: selected wines