Salzburg & Styria ski areas
Ski amadé = 5 regions = 25 ski communities
Austria‘s largest ski paradise Ski amadé, boasting 5 top ski resorts across 25 villages 270 modern lifts and 760 snow-sure pistes, is waiting for you, all available on just one ski pass. Every element of your holiday blends perfectly together here: the fascinating mountain ranges, the natural charm of Austrian village life, unrivalled hospitality and delicious cuisine in the cosy mountain restaurants, all this within just one hour of Salzburg Airport! Simply put - much better value for money: special 4 for 3, Bed and Breakfast and fantastic Easter packages are available!
|Salzburger Sportwelt||Flachau, Wagrain, St. Johann/Alpendorf,
Radstadt, Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, Kleinarl,
Eben, Filzmoos, Goldegg
Schladming (Planai), Rohrmoos (Hochwurzen),
Pichl (Reiteralm), Ramsau am Dachstein,
Haus im Ennstal (Hauser Kaibling),
Forstau (Fageralm), Gröbming (Stoderzinken),
|Gastein||Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Dorfgastein,
|Hochkönig||Maria Alm, Dienten, Mühlbach
Ski amadé - Facts & Figures
Ski amadé = 270 cable cars and ski lifts
- Chair lifts: 90 facilities
- Cabin lifts: 47 facilities
- Tows: 81 facilities
- Practice lifts: 52 facilities
Ski amadé = snow you can rely on
- 90 % of ski slopes, equating to ca. 684 km of slopes in Ski amadé, have snowmaking capability
- Over 4,500 pieces of snowmaking equipment generate man-made snow
- Winter 2015/16: During the past season in the Ski amadé – which extended from the beginning of December until mid of April – it was possible to ski the valley run on 126 days.
- Costs per m³ of machine-produced snow: ca. € 3.50
- Proportion of overall expenses represented by snow making: ca. 25%
- 170 employees & 120 slope-maintenance vehicles guarantee perfect slopes!
The pistes are closed from 17.00 hrs – 08.00 hrs.
Skiing and /or walking on the pistes within this period is forbidden.
Contravening this prohibition releases the lift operator from any liability.
Data are constantly updated. No responsibility is accepted for completeness and accuracy.