Salzburg & Styria ski areas
Experience the unique range of Ski amadé - Austria's greatest skiing
If the prerequisites of your dream holiday are stunning mountains, well-groomed slopes, the most up to date lifts and guaranteed snow, then you are in exactly the right place in Ski amadé. But it gets better than this - with only one lift pass you can ski on 760 kilometers of slopes and make use of 270 comfortable lifts, but you can also experience a wide range of things, which are spread out throughout the top five regions of Salzburger Sportwelt, Schladming-Dachstein, Gastein, Hochkönig and Großarltal.
Ski amadé provides everything which a diverse European winter sport region should offer: the best Snowparks in the Alps, family friendly Funslopes and Funcross, ice climbing, Flying Fox, Yoga in the mountains, excellent cuisine, breakfast at the highest peak and much more. Nicely packed into daily packages "Ski amadé – made my day“ guarantees a day filled with WOW moments, which you will remember for a long time to come.
Ski amadé - Facts & Figures
Ski amadé = 270 cable cars and ski lifts
- Chair lifts: 90 facilities
- Cabin lifts: 47 facilities
- Tows: 81 facilities
- Practice lifts: 52 facilities
Ski amadé = snow you can rely on
- 90 % of ski slopes, equating to ca. 684 km of slopes in Ski amadé, have snowmaking capability
- Over 4,500 pieces of snowmaking equipment generate man-made snow
- Winter 2017/18: During the past season in the Ski amadé – which extended from the beginning of December until mid of April – it was possible to ski the valley run on 126 days.
- Costs per m³ of machine-produced snow: ca. € 3.50
- Proportion of overall expenses represented by snow making: ca. 25%
- 170 employees & 120 slope-maintenance vehicles guarantee perfect slopes!
The pistes are closed from 17.00 hrs – 08.00 hrs.
Skiing and /or walking on the pistes within this period is forbidden.
Contravening this prohibition releases the lift operator from any liability.
Data are constantly updated. No responsibility is accepted for completeness and accuracy.