Ski holiday in Schladming-Dachstein
Between the superb south faces of the Dachstein and the Schladminger Tauern you will find all the highlights which the winter has to offer.
The 8 winter sports centres of the Schladming-Dachstein holiday region impress with the variety of their amenities, Styrian hospitality and their very own charisma.
The Schladming 4-mountain ski complex links the 4 largest Styrian ski mountains – Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen and Reiteralm. 123 kilometres of pistes and 44 modern cableways and lifts – non-stop! That is unique, not just in Ski amadé, but also in the whole of Austria.
- Schladming 4-mountain ski complex
- Ski fun guaranteed: From the beginner to the expert
- All-year-round ski area: Dachstein Glacier
- Variety of ski lodges, and culinary delicacies
- Winter fun also away from the ski pistes
- Webcams from Schladming-Dachstein
Top offer: Ski amadé Ladies' Week
Whoever enjoys their ski holiday as a couple in Ski amadé Ladies Week from 21st until 28th of march and books a weeks package, then receives a free 6-day lift pass from their accommodation hosts. The best thing about this is: this offer naturally also applies for gentlemen!
Top offer: 4=3 package
4 days’ skiing for the price of only 3.
The 4=3 package includes 4 overnight stays and a 4-day lift pass for the price of only 3!
Top offer: Ski & Board Special
7-overnights in the choosen accommodation incl. 6-day skiticket Ski amadé from € 445 per person in a double room!
Top offer: Bed & Breakfast + Ski
The B&B ski offer is the ideal opportunity for a good value ski holiday in Austria. Those who like to do their own thing will find real bargains here in the pre, mid and late season.
Our Special Tips
Services from A-Z
The kid's cross country ski park offers this variety. There is a large snow hill for ascents and downhills, even through gates and over jumps and other obstacles. Ball games, relays or running games can be played on this ski-playground.
The WM-Arena Eggmayr is located directly at the Hauser Kaibling and offers not only après ski, but much more. A stopover in the disco is great fun and involves partying until the early morning. Enjoy the Hauser Kaibling après ski and make some new friends.
Restaurant and Apres Ski Arena right at the bottom station of the Hauser Kaibling 8seater gondola lft.
Every day from 15 h Apres Ski with DJ and from 21.00 h disco.
- Pizzeria - homemade pizzas!
- Every day different Styrian specialties such as joint, ribs and much more
- Typical hut-drink: 'heiße Witwe', 'Feigerl' and 'beschwipste Helene'
The mountain restaurant 'Berggasthof Scharfetter' is located right beside the top station of the Schladming-Tauern gondola lift. You can eiter choose the cosy mountain restaurant for food, or the 'Umbrella-bar" and enjoy a tasty titbit prepared in the giant pan.
Overnight stay on the mountain
Also, the 'Berggasthof Scharfetter' offers the possibility for overnight stays, according to the slogan: Feel good and be spoiled in a relaxing and individual atmosphere, in a holiday region high above the everyday life!
- Styrian 'Kasnockerl' (Cheese spaetzle)
- Kaiblinger Hüttengröstl (savoury traditional dish)
- Kaiserschmarrn mit Zwetschkenröster (Austrian style pancake with stewed plums)
- Traditional dishes prepared in the giant pan at the Umbrella bar.