SMALL LUXURY HOTELS OF THE WORLD SALZBURGERLAND
The sun's rays peer over the mountain peaks, the breathtaking panorama invites you to pause and pause, the mountain air flows through your lungs, your eyes wander over the picture-perfect landscape and let you take in the peaceful unspoilt nature. In the midst of this indescribable splendor, in one of the most beautiful alpine valleys in Austria, the Grossarltal, is our GROSSARLER HOF. Here, on the edge of the Hohe Tauern National Park, our chalet-style 4-star superior hotel in Grossarltal / Salzburger Land, opened in 2009, nestles in the idyllic valley of the alpine pastures, creating a successful symbiosis of fresh tradition and modern lifestyle.
SKIING AND ENJOYMENT IN SKI AMADE
- 7 nights including GROSSARLER HOF luxury board
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- 6-day ski pass
- 2 x gala dinners in the GROSSARLER HOF optionally with accompanying wine
- "Weinroas" – the evening of the open wine cellar door. As a guest at GROSSARLER HOF the Pfneisl family from the Pfneisl winery in Deutschkreutz & live music with the JBS band. Transfers run every 20 minutes between Unterberg and Großarl town center.
- "Big bottle digging" – the search for wine bottles in the Grossarl ski area.
- Main prize: a brand new Audi A1 Sportback valued at around € 19,800
- “Big bottle evening” in the winery tent, wine tasting from large bottles from all the vintners present, cheese from the Grossarltaler mountain cheese region and live music
- Unique gondola dinner (for a surcharge)
- Use of the Erlenreich Relax & SPA