Urlaub am Hochkönig heißt...
... perfect Ski amadé enjoyment in winter. The Königstour starts at the lifestyle hotel in the Hochkönig region and connects the three towns of Maria Alm, Dienten and Mühlbach. The most beautiful ski circuit in the Alps in winter and one of the most impressive mountain panoramas in Austria in summer, of course not just during the holidays.
Growing with the village for generations, the Eder is much more than just a hotel on the village square. It is a place where cordiality is still very important and humor is never neglected. Warm, genuine and lively - just as it simply has to be in the middle of it all. Experience a holiday in the village, right in the middle between the colorful village life of Maria Alm and the breathtaking natural backdrop of the Hochkönig.
Ski and wine enjoyment week from March 12th to 19th, 2022
- Saturday: Live music at the Eder hotel bar and Big Bottle Party
- Sunday: Wine tasting with the Strommer / Neusiedler See winery
- Monday: Expert dinner at the long table with Tom Strommer
- Tuesday: Wines from Austria accompany your 5-course menu, followed by a ski night show in the Magic Area in Maria Alm with subsequent fireworks
- Wednesday: Tasting of the Eder house wines with our sommelier
- Thursday: Ski & Wine at the TOM Almhütte – your host Sepp Schwaiger accompanies you on a day of skiing with wine tasting
- Friday: Tasting of various sparkling wines from Austria for breakfast
- Saturday: Highest farmers' market in the Alps on the Steinbock Alm