Holiday with friends on a mountain pasture in Kleinarl
Whether mountain holidays, celebrations and wedding on the pasture or a stopover while skiing or hiking – Nestled in the picturesque mountains of the Salzburg region at 1,750 meters above sea level you experience with us on the Schüttalm in Kleinarl moments special. Located directly on the ski slopes you can start your holiday with us before anyone else to skiing and enjoy afterwards convivial Après ski. In summer, the scenic hiking area of the Salzburg mountains is right at your feet.
Especially dear is our personal concern for our guests to you amadé an unforgettable skiing holiday in ski or to put hiking holiday in Kleinarl. Quaint, family, genuine and from the first moment in harmony with nature – that's a holiday on the Schüttalm in Salzburg.
Highest farmer's market in the Alps
From the 14th to the 21st of march 2020 you will be able to try local products and purchase these tasty products from local producers at the Schüttalm hut market stands.
- Pillows, Cotton-Covers of all kinds by family Keinzel from Flachau
- Ointment, oils, Ggl and lots more by Mandlberggut
- Honey from Flachau
- Felt slippers
Ski & Wine Enjoyment Week – 14th to 21st March 2020
- Various honey puddings
- daily fresh specials inspired and made by products of the "Genuss Region"
- Additional menue with products by the austrian certificate "Genuss Region"...
- ... Meat "krapfen" (rye flour) with zebu beef/ (by Ahoregg farmer from Filzmoos) Lungauer Eachtling (potatoes from lungau)/filled with onions and cabbage.
- ... arctic char with mashed leek-potatoes.
- ... Home made Ravioli filled with self picked chanterelles nearby/butter/fresh parmesan cheese.
- ... horseradish cream soup with bread cubes.
- ... Donau fish waller filet in pastry on potatoes /leek/roasted potatoes and much more...
Culinary treats with regional delicacies
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Schüttalm menu