"The highest farmer's market in the Alps"
From the 14th to the 21st of march 2020 you will be able to try local products and purchase these tasty products from local producers at the Schüttalm hut market stands.
- Pillows, Cotton-Covers of all kinds by family Keinzel from Flachau
- Ointment, oils, Ggl and lots more by Mandlberggut
- Honey from Flachau
- Felt slippers
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week – 14th to 21st March 2020
- Various honey puddings
- daily fresh specials inspired and made by products of the "Genuss Region"
- Additional menue with products by the austrian certificate "Genuss Region"...
- ... Meat "krapfen" (rye flour) with zebu beef/ (by Ahoregg farmer from Filzmoos) Lungauer Eachtling (potatoes from lungau)/filled with onions and cabbage.
- ... arctic char with mashed leek-potatoes.
- ... Home made Ravioli filled with self picked chanterelles nearby/butter/fresh parmesan cheese.
- ... horseradish cream soup with bread cubes.
- ... Donau fish waller filet in pastry on potatoes /leek/roasted potatoes and much more...
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Schüttalm menu.