We are located directly at the ski and hiking area of Aberg. From the terrace, the view of the Steinerne Meer with the Hochkönig is a feast for the eyes. At only 950 m above sea level, we offer hikers and cyclists a snack, warm home cooking and home-made pastries in summer. In the winter, we offer hearty and regional mountain food for lunch and dinner. Parking available, directly at the hut.
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week – 14th to 21st of March 2020
- 20th of March: Wine tasting with wine from the winery Beyer from Pinzgau
From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 14th to 22nd of March: Skihüttenroas and marketplace
From 11 am to 7 p.m. Traditional Schihüttenroas and farmers marketplace
- 22nd of March: Live music with "Almer 6 Musi"
From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Skihüttenroas and Highest Farmers Market in the Alps
- 28th of March: Craft beer festival
Culinary treats with regional delicacies
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Wiesenstadl menu.
- Pinzgauer "Kasnock´n": Home made quenelles and cheese from the regional diary factory „Pinzgau Milch aus Maishofen"
- Blueberry "Kaiserschmarren": Kaiserschmarren made with Eggs by Fritzenwanker, milk by diary factory „Pinzgau Milch" and hand-picked blueberries from the local mountain the „Aberg“